For Immediate Release
- Time welcomes Pakej Perpaduan Fixed Internet Broadband
- 100Mbps Pakej MyKabel to be made available to PPR residents within Time coverage at a RM30 rebate on its RM99 monthly subscription
Shah Alam, 3 February 2023 – TIME dotCom (Time) announced today that it would make its 100Mbps Pakej MyKabel plan available to Program Perumahan Rakyat residents who are within Time coverage areas. Under the Pakej MyKabel plan, a RM30 monthly rebate will be offered on its standard 100Mbps plan, priced at RM99 a month, bringing it down to a monthly commitment of RM69 for the contract duration. This move is in line with the government’s Pakej Perpaduan initiative, that Time welcomes and fully supports.
The 100Mbps Pakej MyKabel plan offers unlimited data with symmetrical upload and download speeds coupled with a router. The plan comes with a contract period of 24 months.
The plan is currently available at the following locations:
- PPR Kampung Baru HICOM, Selangor
- PPR Kota Damansara, Selangor
- PPR Lembah Subang, Selangor
- PPR Taman Putra Damai, Selangor (Lembah Subang 1)
- PPR Kerinchi, Kuala Lumpur
- PPR UDA Utama, Johor
- PPR Taman Perling, Johor (Jalan Rawa 1)
- PPR Taman Perling, Johor (Jalan Rawa 7)
Time will continue to roll out this targeted offering in phases to selected locations to make gigabit Internet access available to even more Malaysians.
This offering will be available from March to December 2023. Please visit time.com.my for more information and to subscribe to Pakej MyKabel.
– END –
Time is a telecommunications provider that delivers domestic and global connectivity, data centre, cloud computing and managed services to customers across Southeast Asia. Powering Time’s businesses are its fibre optic network assets that span Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam and Cambodia – countries in which it has established operational presence. Time’s network extends beyond the region to deliver international connectivity via its stakes in numerous submarine cables systems across the globe. Time is headquartered in Shah Alam, Malaysia. Visit time.com.my for more information.