High quality, high speed Internet connections via DSL, Satellite, Fibre and access networks
This Whistleblowing Policy provides clear procedure and framework by which directors, staff, contractors and consultants can confidently, and anonymously if they wish, voice concerns or complaints without fear of potential recrimination against them.
- Failure to comply with any legal obligations
- Conduct which violates any law or regulation including but not limited to Companies Act 1965, Computer Crimes Act 1997, MASB/FRS Standards, Anti Money Laundering & Anti-Terrorism Financing Act 2001, Bursa Malaysia Securities Berhad and Securities Commission Listing requirements
- Breach of internal control, fraud or corruption
- Violation of the Company's procedures, policies or other rules of conduct
- Intentional misrepresentations directly or indirectly affecting financial statement
- Damage to the environment
- Danger to the health and safety of any individual
- Non-disclosure or deliberate concealment that is subject to either internal or external audit process
- Breach of confidentiality
- Serious non-professional or non-ethical behaviour
- The deliberate concealment of information which could lead to any of the matters listed above.
The Whistleblower should initially communicate a Reportable Misconduct to the Head of Internal Audit.
TdC also has provided various avenues which employees, vendors or contractors are encouraged to use to report allegations of wrongdoing or unethical business behaviour such as follows:
|Mailing add:||Head of Internal Audit,
TIME dotCom Berhad,
Level 4, No.14, Jalan Majistret U1/26,
Hicom Glenmarie Industrial Park,
40150, Shah Alam, Selangor, Malaysia.
The contact information will also be published on the company's intranet and website.
In the event the whistleblower suspects the Head of Internal Audit is involved, they should communicate to one or more of the following persons within the Company:
- Chairman, Board Audit Committee
- Chief Executive Officer
In the event there is insufficient evidence to support their allegation, the Whistleblower should not be discouraged from making a Report.
Making a complaint under the Whistleblowing Policy does not shield the person from the consequences of being involved in any improper conduct or unlawful activity alleged in a complaint under the Policy. However, in some limited circumstances, a full and frank admission may be a mitigating consideration in respect of disciplinary or other action.
Employee and industrial relations related issues and human resources related issues are excluded from the operation of this Policy because there are other established mechanisms to raise such complaints.
Whistleblowers making a Report in bad faith or based on unfounded allegations or containing trivial, malicious, slanderous or frivolous claims may be subject to disciplinary actions by the Company.
TdC Whistleblowing Policy Framework